New Spa or Pool Handover
Congratulations on being in the Pool & Spa ownership club and getting to experience the many health benefits and quality family time this brings.
Learn how to use and care for your new pool so you and your family can enjoy a healthy, crystal-clear pool every day. Your pool is a major investment for you and your family, and it’s important that you take care of it to ensure it stays healthy year-round. Failure to properly maintain your new pool could mean extra costs.
With our pool handover and training service, rest assured that you’ll learn all the basics of pool ownership from our expert mobile service technicians.
- How the water moves through your pool’s system
- The importance of filtration and sanitisation
- Overview of pool chemistry
- When and how to empty baskets
- When and how to clean your filters
- When and how to adjust your timers and settings
- How to clean your pool correctly
- Possible equipment upgrades including automated systems
- Heating options
Pools or Spas can feel overwhelming if you don’t know how to care for them. But with Canterbury Spa & Pool on your side, you’ll be the master of your pool in no time!
Swimming Pool Handover Service: $120
Spa Pool Handover Service: $80
*Don’t forget we have free computerised water testing in store and our in store experts can help answer any questions you may have.